Monday, January 9, 2017

WHY AM I CONFUSED?

It seems that the whole country has learned a new way of talking since the twenty first century began.  Let me explain: when I was born the year was Nineteen Twenty Nine.  I started school in Nineteen Thirty Five.  And I graduated High School in Nineteen Forty Seven.  I was married, received a BS degree and joined the U.S. Navy all in the same year, Nineteen Fifty One.
Now, low and behold, I find that I have been wrong all these many years, and I discover that I should have been born in One Thousand Nine Hundred Twenty Nine and I should have started school in One Thousand Nine Hundred Thirty Five.  Then, by golly, I should have graduated High School in One Thousand Nine Hundred Forty Seven, and, well, you get the idea! 
I'm easily Bugged and I am Bugged!......Medicineman!

No comments:

Post a Comment