Saturday, January 21, 2017

WHO WON?!

Now I am really confused---because I thought we just Gave the oath of office to one Donald Trump, Republican.  But everywhere I turn in the newspapers, TV and even Foreign press it seems the wrong man won.  Excuse me.  Wrong candidate.
I read George Will and The acceptance speech was a "Campaign Speech".  Others said the same thing.  God even showed his disfavor by sending rain when Trump started his speech.  Boy he must have really had it in for him and all those loyal supporters who came to watch and cheer.  The speech Trump made was certainly not meant to please politicians and the, so called, establishment, the Swamp Crowd.  It was spoken to the AMERICAN PEOPLE!  Yeeeesh!!
And that's another item I got wrong (I guess).  There weren't NEARLY as many people there as in the crowds of Obama (both times).  Maybe I can't count but it looked like a lot of folks took the time to show up several hours early and eagerly await a look at their man.  Most just want to see America get great again! .......Medicineman!

No comments:

Post a Comment