Friday, June 5, 2015

I WONDER IF????

Recently the country has been exposed to a number of events that give me pause.  For instance:  When a Christian Baker explains that he does not bake wedding cakes for two men who want to get "married" he is called that awful name "Homophobic" and hauled into court.  Then  when a Christian Florist refuses a couple of the same sex when they ask for flowers for their "wedding" there is such an uproar along with court costs and fines and ridicule, etc.  Both cases because of their religious beliefs.  But, of course, with a new word like Homophobic" everyone wants to use it. 
What I wonder is what would happen if those same couples had approached a Muslim Baker and Florist?  But I think I know why they don't!.....Medicineman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment