Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Choices: Good, Bad and Ugly

Let me start by saying I am a supporter of the Tea Party and have been since 2008.  The will be no surprise to most who read this but let me explain why.
For a long time now this country has had one party, Democrat, and one party Republican.  They used be far removed from one another and voters had a clear choice at the polls.  For years now the Democrat party has eased (or should I say ran) to the left while the Republican party has moved left to fill that gap left by Democrats.  That has left voters a chance to vote for one who wanted to give away everything and one wanting to give away ALMOST everything.
There in a nut shell is why the Tea Party has grown and now elects good conservatives to the Senate, the House and Governorships all over this country, while at the same time filling seats in state government all over this great country.  No wonder I and others love this party!....Medicine man.

No comments:

Post a Comment